Through the Grand Forks International Airport travelers can reach nearly any U.S. city before noon. The airport is 3 miles from Grand Forks city limits.
- 6 daily flights to Minneapolis
- Weekly direct flights to Las Vegas, Orlando, and Mesa
- Charter, hangar, and other private flight services with GFK Flight Support
Situated at the intersection of Interstate 29 and US Highway 2, access to major highway systems in all directions is convenient. And Interstate 94, which connects North Dakota to Minneapolis, is just 75 miles south. A Canadian border crossing is located 70 miles north, for quick access to Winnipeg.
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe moves freight through the Grand Forks region and has a hub in the City of Grand Forks.
- Federal Express has a regional air hub at the Grand Forks International Airport and is constructing a distribution center in the Grand Forks Businss Park.
- Locally-based trucking firms provide a full complement of services including brokering, warehousing, off-site storage